7 Aug 2021
Part-Time Assistant Manager Payroll
- Oversee, supervise payroll procedures, and ensure compliance with applicable laws and payroll statutory obligations.
- Key Duties and Responsibilities · Ensure timely completion of payroll processes and submission. · Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory deductions accurately. · Ensure all relevant variable allowances are captured accurately. · Oversee processing of payroll changes (e.g. new hires, terminations, raises). · Maintain accurate records and prepare timely reports. · Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Head HAM & Admin.
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant work experience.
- Skills and Behaviours · Good knowledge of payroll processes and procedures · Good knowledge of relevant legislations and laws on wages · Good people management and leadership skills · Good problem solving and analytical skills · Good relationship management and communication skills · Good supervisory, coaching and mentoring skills. · Ability to effectively use MS Office applications · Ability to pay attention to details
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
43 total views, 2 today