Part-Time Assistant Programme Manager
Options Consultancy Services Limited is a leading global health consultancy established in 1992 as a wholly owned subsidiary of Marie Stopes International. We manage health programmes that ensure vulnerable women and children can access the high quality health services they need. We work with partners to co-create and implement locally informed solutions to complex health problems. This includes governments, development partners, NGOs, civil society and health workers. Our programming is flexible, evidence-based and politically informed. This means we adapt to changing contexts, use data to inform our decisions and ensure our approach is appropriate. Our focus is always on building local skills and systems that last.
Options Consultancy seeks an Assistant Programme Manager to join our Programme Management (PM) Team and play a vital role in ensuring the successful delivery of the Evidence for Action-MamaYe (E4A) Programme.
As Assistant Programme Manager you will be responsible for providing programmatic, financial and administrative assistance to the Evidence for Action-MamaYe (E4A) Programme, ensuring the programme is delivered effectively, efficiently and to a high standard. This includes supporting the effective and efficient project management and administration programme budgets, long-term technical assistance and short-term consultancy assignments for a variety of clients, developing project management systems, and supporting business development opportunities.
The Assistant Programme Manager will work closely with a Programme Manager based in the Options London office, who will have an overview role on each programme/assignment. They will have the opportunity to directly engage with in-country and UK teams across Finance, Technical and Business Development, developing experience on successfully delivering complex, global health programmes.
This position is remotely line managed by a Programme Manager within the Programme Management team and will be based in Options’ office in Nairobi, Kenya or Abuja, Nigeria
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience in project cycle management including budgeting, project
- planning, financial and narrative report writing
- Experience of working in international development
- Experience of managing donor-funded budgets
- Experience of contracts and contracting
- Experience of close working relationships with partners and consortia
- Experience of managing complex logistic arrangements within tight timelines and to budget
- Options is an equal opportunities employer
- Our organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and post holders to share this commitment.
- We seek people who are pro-choice, energetic and enthusiastic about Options’ vision.
- Overseas candidates require a valid Kenya or Nigeria work permit.
View & Apply
86 total views, 1 today