Full-Time Assurance Risk and Quality Manager
A career in Risk & Quality, within the Assurance Line of Service, will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity-based decision-making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. Our Assurance Risk & Quality team focuses on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk. To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies, and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Senior level
- Experience Length: 5 years
PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Develop new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues that prevent the team from working effectively.
- Coach others, recognize their strengths, and encourage them to take ownership of their personal development.
- Analyze complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm’s/client’s expectations.
- Use data and insights to inform conclusions and support decision-making.
- Develop a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Simplify complex messages, highlighting and summarizing key points.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Primary Job Responsibilities/Accountabilities:
- The Incumbent promotes adherence to PwC network and firm policies, professional standards, and regulatory requirements.
- The Incumbent is responsible for the execution of risk, compliance, and the system of quality management for the firm.
Overview of activities
System of Quality Management (SoQM)
- Project manage the implementation of the firm’s System of Quality Management (including coaching support to quality functions and process owners).
- Implement ongoing monitoring activities through related compliance testing and reporting of exceptions, action plans, and conclusions.
- Support periodic compliance and quality reviews (regulatory or PwC network).
- Performs root cause analysis to identify and address audit quality issues.
- Facilitate and monitor implementation of remedial actions to prevent quality findings from recurring and help identify good practices as part of continuous improvement.
- Prepare required reports to assurance leadership, PwC network, and regulators as necessary.
Compliance and Risk Management:
- Facilitate the understanding of and compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards;
- Facilitate, implement and monitor compliance with PwC network and local policies and procedures to manage risk, enhance quality control and comply with the law, regulation, and professional standards.
- Address practice inquiries on conflict of interest and independence matters as it relates to assurance services.
- In liaison with the internal counsel team, manage the firm’s contracting, client/engagement acceptance, and continuance procedures
- Hands-on experience in designing, implementing, and assessing a compliance function in a professional service firm
- Minimum of 5 years relevant job experience in an external or internal audit role (preferably in a professional service firm).
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/ Finance / Business or related disciplines.
- Professional qualification e.g. ICAN, ACCA, CIA or equivalent.
- Ambitious, mature, and business-minded with strong leadership and high ethical standards
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, analytical ability, and presentation skills
- Ability to manage diverse and multi-locational teams, tight deadlines, and prioritize tasks
- Willingness to travel as may be required in the role.
Job Posting End Date: August 17, 2021
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
20 total views, 3 today