Full-Time Audit Supervisor At Domino Stores Limited
Domino Stores Limited – A private Nigerian Group of Companies, operating retail, and hospitality and property business requires a highly motivated individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Supervisor
Employment Type: Full-time
- The successful candidate shall assist in developing an overall audit strategy, the company’s risk assessment process and Internal Audit’s own assessment of risk.
The Auditor Supervisor would be required to carry out work in the following areas:
- Develop annual audit plan and coordinate audit activities.
- Perform audits for business operations, finances, compliance with policies and procedures.
- Oversee audit planning and reporting activities according to established policies.
- Supervise audit team to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
- Evaluate performance of audit staff and provide appropriate feedback.
- Assist in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
- Examine and evaluate financial and information systems, recommending controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity
- Inspect account books and accounting systems for efficiency, effectiveness, and use of accepted accounting procedures to record transactions
- Coordinate with team to review audit findings.
- Prepare reports with audit findings and recommendations.
- Assist in developing budgets and timelines for upcoming audits.
- Evaluate current audit procedures and recommend improvements.
- Evaluate and enhance internal controls to improve operational efficiency
- Communicate audit status to management on regular basis.
- Discuss with management about audit observations, recommendations and actions to be taken.
- Analyze and resolve audit issues in a timely fashion.
- Applicants must have a good University degree in Accounting.
- A minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in an Audit Firm or structured retail organization.
- Professional audit certifications is a plus.
- Demonstrate technical abilities in select areas (audit, accounting, regulatory, compliance, etc.)
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills.
- Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations; where there may not always be a readily apparent solution
- Must be able to view controls issues and concerns from the perspective of the Audit Committee and Senior Management
- Must be capable of presenting results to senior management.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office Suites, Quick Books and Tally Accounting packages.
Demonstrable Skills and Technical Competence:
- Interested applicants must be of high integrity.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be able to deliver timely and quality audit reports.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word or PDF format to: clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
152 total views, 1 today