Full-Time AUDIT TRAINEE (MALE )
To become part of a growing Accountancy firm in Nigeria by building a business development model based on core accountancy, audit, tax skills and recruitment/HR acumen, aggressive marketing and client portfolio development. The essence of this role is to contribute to the ongoing accountancy function and help start up the other divisions .
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Graduate trainee
- Experience Length: No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Must be male not older than 30 years .
- Must be resident in Lagos and willing to relocate to Ibeju Lekki.
- Close proximity to Ibeju- Lekki is an added advantage.
- Bookkeeping on Quickbooks and excel spreadsheets.
- Bank reconciliations,.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts.
- Use of Microsoft Excel worksheets.
- Analyse financial data.
- Regular contact with clients by telephone and in person,
- Help prepare financial information and ensure the accuracy of financial data.
- Check financial records for accuracy, ensuring activities are carried out in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Preparation of information and reports for internal and external use.
- Assistance with substantive audit testing and other audit work as instructed by more senior colleagues. Able to work independently after receiving instruction.
- Able to communicate the purpose of specific audit testing with clients.
- Preparation of basic corporation tax returns and associated schedules.
Experience and Skills
- Graduate in Accounting or Business related subjects (2:1).
- 0-2 years’ experience in an Accountancy Practice role, ideally working in a professional services firm.
- Experience with all Microsoft Office packages particularly Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and QuickBooks is an advantage.
- An ability to maintain and develop professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Commitment to professional accountancy qualification such as ICAN, ACCA, ICAEW.
- An ability to manage a pressurized, busy and varied workload.
You will need to show:
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to work under intense pressure
- Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Influencing and Negotiation Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Business Awareness and Commercial Acumen
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
18 total views, 2 today