Full-Time Auditor at De-Tastee Fried Chicken Limited
Date Posted: 2020-11-30
De Tastee Group, a leading quick-service restaurant, Outdoor Caterers, Event Hall Managers and Home delivery hospitality outfit, is hiring an Auditor in Lagos.
- Identify and assess areas of significant business risk.
- Implement audit best practices vis-à-vis company audit statements.
- Manage resources and audit assignments.
- Identify and reduce financial risks through effective control implementation and monitoring.
- Develop, implement and maintain internal audit policies and procedures in accordance best practice.
- Preparation of extensive monthly reports on audit matters for management review.
- Conduct investigations into identified or reported risks.
- Oversee risk-based audits covering operational and financial processes.
- Ensure complete, accurate and timely audit information is reported to Management.
- Prepare the outlet daily gain and loss analysis report, and necessary reconciliation.
- Conduct verification exercises from time to time.
- B.Sc / HND in Accountancy or related disciplines
- 0-2 years of work experience in an internal audit environment.
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- High attention to detail, excellent analytical skill and problem-solving skill.
- Sound independent judgment
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills (Preference for Knowledge of Sage).
- Ability to work on large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Conversant with IFRS standards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, on or before 31st December 2020, using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
72 total views, 1 today