Full-Time Auditor at UNILAG Consult Limited
Date Posted: 2020-12-15
- Reporting to Managing Director, the Auditor will be primarily responsible for:
- Verifying all transactions regarding assets, liability, revenue and expenses of the company.
- Perform physical verification of assets both within and outside the company premises.
- Ensure proper labelling of assets for proper monitoring.
- Enforcing and monitoring compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper maintenance of assets register and account payable and receivable records for audit purposes.
- Avoiding legal challenges by complying with legal requirements, including statutory obligations, withholding, corporate tax. VAT and PAYE.
- Securing financial and other information by regular back-ups
- Training and mentoring of junior audit staff.
- Making recommendations to Managing Director based on timely review process and procedures.
- Carrying out any other work as assigned by Managing Director.
- System auditing and investigation
- Monitoring and review of controls.
Job Qualifications and Experience
- Not more than 40 years of age.
- First degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognised institution with a minimum of 2nd Class Lower division plus NYSC discharge certificate or evidence of exemption.
- Minimum of Three (3) years post NYSC experience in any industry, experience in audit practice will be an added advantage.
- A good knowledge of IFRS (International Financial Reporting Standards) is required.
- Membership of ICAN or any other recognised accounting body is required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications with 12 copies of CV and credentials, together with three (3) reference letters should be submitted on or before 18th December, 2020, using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit Hard copy of Applications with 12 copies of CV and credentials, together with three (3) reference letters to:
The Board Chairman,
Unilag Consult Limited,
Unilag Consult Building,
1st Floor, Managing Director’s Office,
Unilag Akoka Campus – Lagos State.
134 total views, 1 today