Full-Time Back-End Engineer
JOB SUMMARY: Android Engineer (FinTech) for a new Challenger Bank currently in STEALTH MODE.
The Bank is on a mission to improve the Micro Small and Medium Enterprise’s financial health by providing meaningful digital financial solutions, utilizing open banking and platform model. The venture is backed by one of the prominent businesses in Nigeria (HQ in Singapore) with a large operation and captive market to support the venture’s rapid growth. The Management team consists of diverse, multidiscipline, and experienced talent.
The Bank is now in preparation to launch the venture in Q4 2021.
- Write high-quality, clean, maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit
testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
- Collaborate with other software engineers, product owners, user experience
designers, and operations engineers to build new products.
- Design and maintain the relational database and its schemas.
- Tests the product in controlled and real situations before deployment.
- Accomplishes engineering and organization goals by completing related tasks.
- Develops software solutions by conferring with users, studying information needs,
system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, and
following the software development life cycle.
- Bringing forward technology ideas for continuous improvements to products and
- Presents ideas for system improvements, produces detailed specifications, and writes
- Regularly maintains the systems once they are up and running.
- Regularly do application optimizing
- 5+ years’ experience
- Having technical knowledge of Source Code Management Revision Control such as
- Strong programming skill in Go, experience with Java Development is a plus
- Familiarity with unit testing, integration testing, and test-driven development.
- Knowledge of SQL / NoSQL.
- Passion in software engineering, especially in building rich applications.
- Experience in application optimizing for maximum speed, compatibility, and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skill, self-motivated, creative, independent, quick learner, and
View & Apply
8 total views, 1 today