Contract Back Office Operations Assistant At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Back Office Operations Assistant
Ref No.: BOOA
- To provide leadership to back-end operations and customer management teams.
- Provide direction and consultation with other departments especially customer care in order to ensure uninterrupted services delivery.
- Make sure that customer, agents and partner support issues are handled to completion.
- Ensure that customers are satisfied by providing superb customer service through leading and motivating the customer service team, developing loyalty programs, and creating customer satisfaction goals.
Qualification & Skills Required
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Social Sciences, or other relevant discipline.
- At least 5-7 years’ relevant work experience in a Telco, Bank or consumer financial / payment services organization environment. Experience in managing different teams in an organization both customer facing and back-end support teams.
- Experience in evaluating and/or implementing compliance, processes and relevant best practices.
- Functional knowledge of Digital Financial Services and platforms. Good customer service skills and commitment to provide solutions to problems.
- Proficiency in MS office and customer service software.
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
84 total views, 1 today