Full-Time Banqueting Manager At Kloverharris Limited
Kloverharris Limited is a Human resource/IT Consulting company that provides high quality services to businesses across Africa. We pride ourselves in how well we assist organizations overcome challenges that bother on optimal performance by proffering a wide array of solutions through the use of deep IT expertise, industry- wide expertise and highly proficient tools.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Banqueting Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking an energetic and well-organized Banquet Manager to provide a first-class banquet experience to customers.
- The ideal candidate should exhibit extensive experience in managing banquets and delivering services within budget also ensure customers receive a level of service that exceeds expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan the venue layout according to the number of guests and the type of event.
- Create a virtual Floor plan by using software to conceptualize client desires.
- Determine the number of table waiters and servers required.
- Supervise the placement of tables, chairs, cutlery, plates, glasses, and table linens, centerpieces, heating lamps, serving utensils, and carving stations.
- Oversee the seating of guests, the serving of meals and beverages, and the clearing of tables.
- Follow-up with Sales Manager to obtain/confirm all event-related information in a timely manner
- Ensure feedback received from host/guests are passed on to all departments
- Communicate client requirements in a timely and accurate manner to all internal departments as required, ensuring delivery of superior guest service.
- Tour, inspect, and monitor banquet rooms before and after the event.
- Prepare work schedules and complete documentation in a timely manner.
- Answer customers’ questions and accommodating special requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any filed
- 3-5 years of experience in banquet management in a luxury Event Centre
- Exceptional ability to plan banquets, manage budgets, and meet deadlines.
- Experience in supervising banquet venue staff.
- Extensive knowledge of catering equipment and venue requirements.
- In-depth knowledge of hospitality industry best practices.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
40 total views, 1 today