13 May 2021
Full-Time Biller Channel Manager
Biller Channel Manager
- Expand biller channels including but not only focusing on telecom, betting, electricity, broadband, TV, entertainment, transport, water, etc.
- Work closely with internal products, operation and compliance teams to fully understand biller channel requirements.
- Develop and adjust business development plans of connecting billers and biller agents based on different sets of strategic priorities.
- Ensure biller channels has stable connection with our system and provide quick response to any channel related issues.
- Work closely with operation teams to suggest and recommend new initiatives that could improve customers experience with the usage of our mobile application.
- Prepare competitor’s product comparative analysis, identifying areas for improvement of our company’s product and channel capabilities.
- At least three years proven experience in sales position at Biller Company and/or relationship manager ideally focused on the Biller segment working with key stakeholder. This is a prerequisite.
- Comprehensive understanding of e-wallet business, great understanding of agency banking and merchant scenarios.
- Extremely flexible, result oriented, hardworking with a strong track record of success.
- Good at drafting business/product/service proposal, delivering presentation, negotiating commercials and driving the conversation on the right track.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently to meet and exceed channel target.
- Able to analyze data and channel statistics and translate results into numbers and solutions.
51 total views, 1 today