Full-Time Billing Officer
We are recruiting to fill this position. Candidate will Plan, keep and control all financial activities of the organization.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- Prepare customers’ bills and mail to customers
- Review invoices to identify any errors before invoice delivery.
- Preparation of customer reconciliation
- Preparation of stock reconciliation
- Preparation of bank reconciliation
- Proficient in Quick Books
- Inventory officer.
- Compile and maintain documents and records of all billings.
- Process and monitor bills related credit memos.
- Initiate and establish new procedures in billing tasks.
- Improvise existing billing procedures to avoid recurrence of errors.
- Update all billing procedures.
- Monitor online payments, credit card or bank transfer payments.
- Handle billing inquiries from the customers.
- Manage aged bills and inform customers regarding payments.
- Maintain and update customers’ database.
- Prepare monthly or periodic reports of all billings.
- Assist the accounts department in preparing account statements and financial reports.
- People Managemen
- Power-point,Excel, ERP
- Communication Skills
- Managing Processes
- Management Proficiency
- Motivating Others
- Attention to Detail
Directly Reports to: Managing Director
Directly supervisor: Account Officer
Key Performance Indicators:
- percentage of workforce trained
- number of audit exception raised due to process/policy breach
- percentage rating in participants post-training evaluation training program;
- Minimum Educational Qualification: B.Sc. Accounting
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
19 total views, 1 today