Full-Time Biomedical Engineer Recruitment at Ginos Ventures Limited
Ginos Ventures Limited – As an Indigenous distributor of medical consumables and devices across Africa, we provide solutions to all problems of procurement, distribution, and supply of all medical consumables. We currently distribute for over 15 multinational healthcare companies and have a working relationship with about 60% of healthcare institutions in Nigeria with 23 Medical Representatives and 10 mini distributors that cover major regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Biomedical Engineer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We seek a biomedical engineer that will spearhead the installation, and maintenance of medical devices in the facilities of our clients, across the country
. * The successful candidate must be willing to travel around the country for this purpose, when there is a need.
- Spearhead the installation of biomedical equipment according to specification, across the country.
- Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of biomedical equipment.
- Prepare procedures, write technical reports on medical equipment, and make recommendations based on research findings.
- Present research findings to Management, clinicians, hospital management, and colleagues, as directed.
- Performing routine maintenance checks on biomedical equipment through testing, calibrating, and troubleshooting.
- Adjust, maintain, repair, and provide technical support for biomedical equipment, across various locations.
- Train clinicians and other health professionals on the proper use of biomedical equipment.
- Prepare and submit reports weekly, monthly, and quarterly, as recommended.
- B.Sc or HND in Biomedical Engineering/Technology, or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a Biomedical Engineer.
- Exceptional knowledge of the structure and uses of biomedical equipment.
- Solid technical skills and the ability to repair machinery with meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to use hand service tools, measuring equipment, etc.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great communication skills and the ability to present complex information in easy-to-understand terms.
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced medical environment.
- Project management experience will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency in the use of a computer, especially Microsoft office Packages.
- The ability to drive is a major requirement.
- Willingness to travel across the country for installation and maintenance of medical equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: using the Job position as the subject of the email.
4 total views, 1 today