Full-Time Book Keeper At Juststandout Limited
Juststandout is an industry leader providing Electrical and Mechanical solutions for business and residential operations. These solutions, where power quality and reliability are essential, could be a grid, off-grid, or for emergency use. With more than 300 (Solar, Inverters, Low, Medium & High voltage) operational solutions positioned throughout the Nigerian market, Juststandout has earned the reputation not only as a trusted adviser but also a reliable and dependable provider of energy, mechanical and electrical solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Book Keeper
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- Juststandout is totally aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals No 7, to – Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
- Faced with the seriousness of this goal, we are passionately committed to bringing people out of darkness into renewable light and we are looking for tenacious, dogged and resilient people with the same passion.
- The ideal candidate will be well organized and comfortable dealing with financial data.
- This individual will be responsible for overseeing the accounts payable and receivable, processing payroll and conducting other tasks related to finance. They should be excellent at recording data and have the ability to produce clear financial reports.
- Track expenses, budget, taxes, cash flow, receipts and other financial dealings of the company
- Provide regular financial reports (weekly, monthly and yearly)
- Monitor accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely processing of payroll
- Typical work activities
- Tasks are likely to include, but not limited to:
- Excellent use of Business/accounting software such as Sage50 and Microsoft office
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data, filing, and calendar management
- Inventory management
- Project Managing active job sites
- Liaising with clients, vendors, partners and other staff for accounting purposes
- Responsibility for accounts and budgets.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, or equivalent degree
- 2 -4 years experience in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and QuickBooks (SAGE50)
- Strong organizational and analytical skills Detail-oriented.
Apply if you:
- Live and breathe numbers and administration, like a fast paced environment and understand how numbers affect a goal/vision.
- Pay attention to detail
Do Not Apply:
- If you expect to be paid overtime (Due to the essential service we provide, the job is not done, till it’s done!
- If you want to be promoted based on length of service alone and not game-changing performance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. e.g “Book Keeper, Lekki”.
49 total views, 1 today