Part-Time Boom Truck Driver
Company description EOS Outsourcing Limited is part of the international EOS Corporation Group, which provides services to the Oil and Gas Industry. We have…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Boom Truck Driver
We are looking for Boom Truck Drivers.
Location: Bonny Island (Not Limited to)
Employment Type: Contract or Full Time
- Operates crane smoothly to prevent excessive grapple swings, eliminate cable jerking, and reduce wear on electrical and mechanical parts.
- Thoroughly mixes refuse before feeding to boilers to ensure proper combustion and ensure that few arches occur
- Closes bays in a timely manner and stacks refuse to properly control pit management.
- Maintains a trench along the tipping floor to facilitate the delivery of refuse from trucks.
- Operates, monitors and cleans refuse cranes and related area, so that few arches from boiler feeder occur.
- Performs timely and complete crane inspections each shift.
- Records and logs inspection data, such as cable cuts and service length of cables, to identify recurring problems.
- Completes required lubrication of all grease points on the cranes and grapples.
- Maintains the crane control room and the area on and around the crane deck in a clean, neat, and orderly condition at all times.
- Reports changing trash conditions to the Plant Control Room Operator.
- Trains other staff to operate the crane as necessary.
- Has depth perception and fine motor skills to operate cranes smoothly.
- Anticipates typical problems, identifies potential or recurring problems, and takes appropriate action. Troubleshoots equipment and assists in diagnosing problem areas.
- Operates other equipment including, but not limited to, industrial forklifts, man lifts, skid steer type loaders, and other mobile equipment.
- Must be able to access confined spaces and pressure vessels through standard 12″ by 16”-man ways.
- Must possess a clean driving record and have a strong work ethic with a great attitude.
- Operate boom truck crane to lift, move, position or place equipment and materials such as but not limited to light gauge steel trusses, walls, and floors at construction sites.
- Perform pre-operational inspection and calculate crane capacities and weight to prepare for rigging and hoisting.
- Perform routine maintenance check on boom truck.
- Follow all company & OSHA safety regulations.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
Reporting to the Transportation Manager, the selected candidates will:
- Ensure accuracy of load
- Drive safely and in compliance with all federal, state, and company regulations
- Deliver load/product properly and safely
- Provide courteous and professional service with customers
- Complete all required paperwork promptly and accurately
- Work cooperatively with Warehouse personnel
This is a key position requiring the following skills/characteristics/abilities:
- Excellent and safe driving skills
- Positive customer service attitude
- Hazmat qualification a plus but not mandatory
- Physical capacity to perform job tasks
- Cooperative, problem solving behaviour with co-workers, customers, and supervision.
- A current CDL, 5-year clean driving record.
- We also will consider recent CDL holders; experienced drivers also welcome.
Required profile for job ad : Boom Truck Driver
- Valid CDL
- Clean Motor Vehicle Record
- Clean Background & Drug Screen
- Recent CDL holders, 2-3 years Experience, all are welcome to apply
Job criteria for job ad : Boom Truck Driver Job category :
Employment type :
17 total views, 1 today