Full-Time Branch Manager At Fhon Consulting – Abuja And Lagos
FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves with working with clients who are ambitious and want to set define goals and objectives. FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectations in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges in business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, human resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services and corporate finance across all industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Branch Manager
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Responsibilities
- Direct all operational aspects including general branch operations, customer service, human resources, administration, and sales
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective profit-making and customers’ satisfaction opportunities
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans
- Meet goals and metrics
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bring out the best of the branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
Requirements / Skills
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Business Administration, Management, Travel, and Hospitality or related field.
- 2 – 10 years work experience in a management position.
- Strong communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Proven experience as a branch manager or similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practices.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Result-driven and customer-focused.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
28 total views, 1 today