Full-Time Bridge Program Assistant
The Program Assistant supports the Program Officer to oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of the Skills Outside School Foundations’ ongoing Bridge Program and Professional Mentoring including planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the program activities. Journal Mentoring opportunity. He/She will also manage the liaison with the professional mentors and ensure they are kept up-to-date via newsletters sent every quarter to be developed by the media and communications officer.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
The Program Assistant should demonstrate competence in all of the following:
- Behave Ethically: Understand ethical behavior and business practices, and ensure that own behavior and the behavior of others is consistent with these standards and aligns with the values of the organization.
- Build Relationships: Establish and maintain positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally, to achieve the goals of the organization particularly with current partners and sponsors; Command a professional image.
- Communicate Effectively: Speak, listen and write in a clear, thorough, and timely manner including by phone with several stakeholders; Articulate the foundations’ mission, program objectives with existing partners – organizations and schools.
- Creativity/Innovation: Develop new and unique ways to improve the operations of the organization and to create new opportunities.
- Foster Teamwork: Work cooperatively and effectively with others to set goals, resolve problems, and make decisions that enhance organizational effectiveness.
- Lead: Positively influence others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Make Decisions: Assess situations to determine the importance, urgency, and risks, and make clear decisions that are timely and in the best interests of the organization;
- Proactively take actions necessary to produce results and able to work independently/with little guidance.
- Organize: Set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor the progress towards goals, and track details, data, information, and activities; Strong time management skills.
- Plan: Determine strategies to move the organization forward, set goals, create and implement action plans, and evaluate the process and results.
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations, and/or resolve the problem.
- Strong strategic, analytical, and program management skills: demonstrated ability to take responsibility for a diverse number of programs and to complete them in a timely manner with limited supervision.
Abilities: * Proficiency in MS Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in the use of computers for:
- Word processing
- Simple accounting
- Google Docs, Sky Drive, Dropbox
- University degree in program management, education, business administration/management, or a related field of study.
- 0-2 Years of program management, Education, business management/administration, or other related disciplines.
- Knowledge of program management.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
51 total views, 1 today