Full-Time Business Analyst (Financial Technology Firm)
About Company: Our client is an Indigenous Fin Tech Startup providing innovative payment gateway solutions to service various businesses in Africa.
Job Summary: The company is seeking to hire a Business Analyst who will be the liaison between stakeholders, engineering, and business units to ensure stakeholder strategic goals and business objectives are met, through stakeholder engagement, requirement analysis, technical documentation, and project execution.
As a Business Analyst, you will play a key role in carrying out requirements analysis work for technology projects and service requests. This includes documenting functional and non-functional requirements, data flow documentation, assisting with business case documentation, and training guides.
· Prepare basic proposals – requirements, approach and engagement terms.
· Decompose, refine, and document requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, wireframes, functional and technical specifications.
· Business process analysis and modelling
· Research, review and analyze existing processes and develop strategies for enhancements.
· Act as translator between business and technical community interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers (and vice-versa).
· Participate in and facilitate system design workshops with internal and external stakeholders to solicit and document requirements
· Lead the collaboration with stakeholders and partners to define scope for projects and enhancements, documents risks and assumptions, develops the delivery approach, and timings
· Prepare standard reports with appropriate illustrations in intuitive graphs, charts and other visual representations.
· Bachelor’s degree in economics, marketing, banking, business management or a related discipline
· Experience working in the FinTech industry
· Project management experience
· Proven experience using Spreadsheets for manipulating data for efficient analysis and decision-making; using features such as Data validation, pivot tables, Scenario analysis with multiple dropdowns etc.
· Proven experience working with a management team to establish project objectives, budgets, and timelines, monitor progress, and evaluate performance.
· Experience developing business models to formulate business growth strategies and profit-making policy implementation.
· Knowledge of management consulting areas such as business planning, conducting market due diligence, business process design or improvement, financial modelling, and basic market and industry research (customer segmentation, market sizing, macro-economic analysis etc.).
· Strong ability to collect and analyze raw data to be able to identify patterns, trends, anomalies and other information that are helpful.
· Strong ability to work in fast-paced environment and ability to multitask with ease is essential to the success of this position
Competitive Salary plus other benefits.
3 total views, 1 today