Please login/register to apply for this job.
3 Apr 2021
Full-Time Business Counsel
- Assessment of all relevant statutory laws and regulations applicable to the company and ensure compliance
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and contractors
- Analyse, draft and review legal agreements and all contract management procedures
- Serve as liaison for all government related regulatory bodies and trade associations that the Organisation is affiliated with.
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (labor law, partnerships, corporate finance etc.)
- Work with the head of unit to design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments and industry initiatives and provide sound advice to the management
- Research and evaluate different risk factors regarding business decisions and operations
- Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advise on possible legal issues
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Ensure the legality of commercial transactions and advise the company on legal rights and duties
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
- Degree in Law; LLM (an advantage)
- Proven 3+ years of experience as a corporate lawyer or legal counsel preferably in a law firm in Oyo State
- A professional attorney’s license of law practice either from Nigeria Law School or any international Legal bod
- Excellent knowledge of all corporate laws and procedures governing the Country (Security laws, licensing, tax law, accounting, etc)
View & Apply
14 total views, 2 today