Temporary Business Development Executive
A registered Insurance Broker based in Lagos is looking for Self- Motivated and committed Business Development Executives who aspire and dream to flourish in their career. The candidate should preferably be from the Insurance industry having past experience in Insurance sales will be preferred.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
The main job responsibilities of Business Development Executive will be to
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies.
- Sell new insurance contacts.
- To generate leads and convert them into sales from various platforms like email marketing, online IT portals, meeting in person with clients etc.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and Senior Management of the organisation for client acquisition.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to deal closure.
- Work extensively on New Business Acquisition and Development.
- Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
An ideal candidate would:
- Have the confidence to advise and negotiate with clients
- Be able to built, manage and develop a relationship.
- Reliable and honest individual.
- Excellent in time management.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook.
- Strong interpersonal skills and sensitivity.
- Possess excellent presentation skills.
- Possess good computing skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
16 total views, 1 today