28 Aug 2021
Full-Time Business Development Executive
Job Description for Business Development Executive.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ability to sell horizontally and vertically within the organization.
- Skilled at opening doors at accounts and working lifecycle of deals from prospecting to close
- Serving as the eyes and ears of Flutterwave to understand the customer’s needs.
- Excellent at asking probing questions to understand the explicit needs and objections vs. implied
- Collaborate cross-functionally internally with other Flutterwave departments.
- Quick learner who can understand the fintech/payments/banking, industry, and the problems we are solving Driving Revenue.
- Strong prospecting skills via phone, email, social, in-person, and networking
- Accurately qualify and forecast monthly business.
- Increase pipeline opportunities from outbound and inbound activity.
- Accurately follow sales process and forecast methodology.
- Strong demo and presentation skills,
- Understand how to qualify in or qualify out opportunities quickly with few decisions
- Implement a metrics-driven approach to align activities with top-line revenue goals.
- Input all accounts, opportunities, forecasting, and notes in Sales Management Tools
Required competency and skillset.
- In-depth knowledge and technical understanding of the organization’s strategy & business, product, and service offerings
- Very good knowledge of local and global industry dynamics including regulation, legislation, and operating environment.
- Very good understanding of micro and macroeconomic indices and their impact on business.
- Ability to think strategically and holistically and to appreciate the systematic impact of various policies, issues, and solutions.
- Excellent networking and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal communication at all levels (verbal and written)
- Excellent problem solving, strategic thinking, and analytical skills
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent project management skills
Powered by JazzHR
23 total views, 1 today