Full-Time Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
BlackCod Asset Management Company offers a range of lucrative opportunities through a blend of investment strategies. We empower organizations to flourish, and assist our customers with expanding their profits and understanding their most significant objectives. We have built a firm exceptionally prepared to accomplish these goals, our stand on quality research, investment expertise and value-added services has engaged us to customers from different countries.
At BlackCod, our essence includes Asset management services, Consulting and Real estate investment. The organization additionally highly esteems its fantastic Foreign exchange advisory and portfolio and funds management.
Business Development Manager
At BlackCOD, we desire an innovative and progressive Business Development Manager who can effectively articulate and execute end-to-end client engagement by generating leads, developing sales strategies.
The incumbent will be responsible for managing key strategic partnerships, driving the Go-to-market strategy and commercialization efforts of BlackCOD Asset Management Limited and products.
- Conducts market research to identify opportunities and inform strategic partner planning and related activities.
- Oversee partner relationships including developing cold leads and pitching to relevant stakeholders.
- Conduct market research to understanding the competitive advantage from competitors and compare our offering to other competitors.
- Identify and establish new areas of growth and additional revenue opportunities while maximizing the existing opportunities.
- Facilitates communication with internal stakeholders, providing appropriate constructive challenges, clear outcomes, and commitment to action.
- Co-ordinate with various business functions to provide management reports and presentation materials for monthly MPR and various business governance meetings.
- Acquire financial partners (competitors – those in similar business) and new clients.
- Maintain awareness and competitive market landscape, expansion opportunities, industry development etc.
- Demonstrate the 6 Solution Selling attributes, using them as the foundation, to perform effectively as complex solution sales manager with multiple stakeholders.
- Develops and implements strategic business plans to achieve revenue and profit goals
- Maintain a high level of product, industry, and market knowledge; keeping the unit informed of trends, opportunities, and needs.
- Prepare reports and tracking documents relative to meeting performance goals, forecasting business levels.
- Coordinate all communication management activities for maximum reach and engagement.
- Work alongside other key stakeholders to uphold brand identity and integrity.
- Monitor and analyze success matrix customer insight and develop strategy recommendation based on findings.
- Up to date on current market trends and information.
- Source and distribute relevant thought leadership and marketing material to customers.
- Collate detail on new business (pipeline, pending and actual new business) and present the progress and successes of performance against the Business Development objectives, targets, as well as against competitive benchmarks.
Experience & Education
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and any other related field of study
Advanced qualification(s) in business related courses e.g. MBA or MSc
Minimum of 12years’ experience in Banking, Insurance, Asset Management or Investment related business.
Lead demand-generating sales activities in the assigned market for the assigned product, service or solution.
Very sound Knowledge of investment products such as investment funds, structured products, FX products and bonds
Ability to Achieve annual revenue and monthly sales target.
Customer relationship management.
Knowledge of CRM tools and software
Skills & Competency:
- Ability to develop brand strategies identity and integrity interpreting into increase in product sales and market share.
- Well versed in probing skills
- Exceptional Leadership skills
- High commercial Acumen
- Customer relationship management
- Knowledge of CRM tools and software
- Analytical and Strategic Thinking
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Sales Solution Methodologies.
- Strategic Sales
- Knowledge of industry, trends, and innovation
- Revenue Generation
- Proficiency in the use of LinkedIn tools.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and work under pressure
- Strong planning, presentation and analytical skills, be sensitive to number.
- Strong skill in MS Access, MS PowerPoint and MS excel
blackcod asset management
2 total views, 1 today