Part-Time Business Development Manager At Alpha Mead Group
Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Locate potential business deals by contacting potential customers; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts;
- Drive commercial viability of Alpha Mead facilities product
- Produce and deliver a sales action plan which supports the company’s strategic objectives, achieving sales targets and using initiative to take corrective measures as needed;
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Ensure that the management is constantly appraised of the business activity, market opportunities, status, trends and business developments;
- Prepare presentations to pitch facility services to potential clients
- Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
- Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
- Upload, manage and track leads using technological tools
- Assists in the completion of monthly targets.
- Provide commercial and business development support/advice to other areas of the business within the Group according to the need;
- Develop and deliver the business plans through carrying out research, formulate market analysis and deliver accurate business reports.
- Build referral and lead generation network.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality throughout: on current business activities, short-long term plans, proposals under scrutiny and any other activity related to the business;
- First degree in Marketing, Business Administration and other related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years experience in real estate services
- Knowledge of facility management is a must-have
- Hands-on experience of sales software
- Knowledge of real estate space
- CRM experience is required
- Self Starter with plenty of initiative to innovate, change or develop old ideas into new opportunities
- Organised, meticulous, and confident;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to understand market and business intelligence to make sound judgement
- Effective leadership skills.
- Handling multiple projects, assignments and duties
- Strong communications skills; written and verbal
- Excellent business acumen.
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated business development and financial skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of overall team structure
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
36 total views, 1 today