Full-Time Business Development Manager At Procloud Prostars Limited (ppl)
ProCloud Prostars Limited (PPL) is an Engineering, Technology, Investment, and Consultancy Company that provides a strategic, flexible, experience, and innovative approach to delivering excellent services for its clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The Business Development Manager shall be the first point of contact of the new potential clients and shall respond to tenders and develop sales in new sales territories. As a senior role, the Business Development Managers shall develop growth strategies/plans and effectively implement same.
- Manage, develop, coach, control and motivate the Sales/Marketing Team force to develop their skill to ensure that a high professional standard is achieved and monthly sales target and KPI target are met
- Lead the Tendering process till close-out
- Involve in developing marketing plans and implementing sales strategies for the company.
- Coordinate company’s participation on Seminars, Talk shows, and Exhibitions
- Developing and implementing effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Study competition, conduct benchmark analysis, and identify market trends.
- Draft proposals, initiate and create partnership with other corporate organisations.
- Develop and implement strategic measures that ensure clients/customers, distributors and vendors pay their bills/debts.
- Target new leads in the neighbouring state.
- Maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction.
- Develop and implement strategy for soliciting feedback from Sales and Marketing unit to inform enablement priorities and requirements.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Establishing new markets in new regions which might require travelling occasionally for a period of time.
- Resolve complex sales and services issues of customers
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization’s brand, including social media, website copy, and more
- Develop and implement marketing and communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of business products, services and value proposition
- Develop a growth strategy (planning and implementation) focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction;
- Maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
- Develop and manage effective sales enablement communication strategies and tactics including but not limited to newsletters, videos, memos, presentations, and more
- Meet with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them
- Develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Evaluate and create unique events, community initiatives, partnerships, and cross-promotion opportunities
Requirements and Experience
- B.Sc in Business, Marketing or any related discipline.
- Experience in sales, Marketing or related field
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in relevant field
- Good teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency
- leadership skills and networking ability
- Excellent Organizational skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task
- Commercial awareness
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
52 total views, 1 today