Full-Time Business Development Manager Job at Contec Global Group
Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa, and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure, and Hospitality
Our Member Company in the Fintech Sector is urgently recruiting for the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Plateau, Kaduna, Osun and Zamfara
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing the company’s business in the region responsible for mobile money agent acquisition, developing strategies to increase sales revenue as well as coordinating and supervising all sales staffs in the territory.
- Monitor BDE’s performance to ensure target is met.
- Planning regional/territory Sales Strategy, Consistent Target Delivery and Achievements.
- Development of the Team to meet & exceed Business metric in the regions.
- Resolving critical sales/operational issue(s) that are beyond sales executive capacity.
- Coordinate channel development & management by increasing business opportunities in the regions.
- Mapping of territory, delineation, alignment monitory and coordination to achieve product /brand awareness and presence in the territory/region.
- Control/monitor movements of agents and terminals across the territory to ensure maximizing sales opportunities.
- Market-penetration, agent’s acquisition drive and management of existing / potential agents in the territory/region.
- Organizing Agents training, meetings and other regional targets.
- Effective resolution and management of agents’ complaints, issues and enquiries in the regions.
- Gathering of market intelligence on competitor’s activities and developing appropriate Strategy/ tactics.
- Generate accurate periodic reports needed for strategic management decision..
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by Head, Sales and Marketing.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / Master’s Degree
- Must have Sales experience as Agent/Merchant Acquisition in a FINTECH or Agent Baking sector or
- Above 6 years of sales experience and at least 2 years as a Business Development Manager.
- Excellent communication and persuasive skills.
18 total views, 1 today