Full-Time Business Development Manager Job at PPC Limited
PPC Limited – Our client, BT Health and Diagnostic Center (BTHDC) is an ultra-modern Diagnostic Center facility which provides Radiology and Laboratory services at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja Lagos. BTHDC is a Public-Private partnership Agreement with the Lagos State Government which comprise of PPC Limited, Clina-Lancet Laboratories and Health Assist Nigeria.
They are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for total sales results for the Centre.
- Manage and coordinate on-ground marketing activities for the Centre including getting data from other centres to support sales activities
. * Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed the month on month – HMOs, Private Hospitals/companies, Public Hospitals, Diagnostics Centres etc.
- Own the forecast process including funnel maintenance of the channel in the assigned territory.
- Develop strategies to increase patronage and position the centre as a Diagnostic Center of choice.
- Work closely with the Center Manager and the Clinical team to support value-adding programs and initiatives
- Explore, Develop and Maintain strategic relationships with key accounts
- Negotiate with potential Accounts/Customers, special deals, pricing, timing, service compensation in line with BTHDC policy
- Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the region to ensure business growth
- Provide input for the business planning exercise: market trends, competitor behaviour, potential projects and other relevant business information of the Healthcare Diagnostics Industry.
- Develop and maintain up to date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within the territory and report same promptly.
- Maintain a healthy database of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of key clients for the Center.
- Timely preparation of reports weekly, monthly or otherwise required
- Effectively managing the sales and marketing staff and sales agents in line with established Performance Management principle.
Qualification and Person Specification
- Bachelor Degree in Medical or related Sciences, Business Management or Marketing.
- 7 years of business development working experience in the healthcare sector.
- Detailed service knowledge & Training
- Market research and study
- Healthcare Industry Knowledge
- Solution selling skills and key account management
- Business Communication/Presentation Skills.
- Creativity and Innovative
- Commercially astute
- Personal Integrity and Maturity
- Good Inter-personal and Relational Skills (Team Oriented)
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
71 total views, 1 today