Full-Time Business Development Officer
We are seeking to employ an energetic, go getter for our Abuja Office. The postholder will be responsible for servicing existing customers and developing new business opportunities with the laundry, dry-cleaning and hospitality industries throughout Abuja and the Northern part of the country.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- You will be responsible for developing business opportunity in the Northern part of the country, and achieve sales and turnover targets set weekly, monthly and annually by the company
- You will be responsible for managing a small staff team in the Abuja Office
- You shall initiate, develop and follow up prospective customers daily. Your effort can only become fruitful after when you have successfully converted any of the leads to sales in which the customer starts to conduct business with the company.
- You shall be responsible for managing and coordinating the activities of the Sales Executive Team to ensure high level of performance, and to ensure the overall monthly sales target set for the whole team is achieved.
- You shall devise during your relationship and marketing activities a system that will enable to sustain and strengthen links and patronage from customers on a continuous basis.
- Responsible for carrying out marketing survey, sampling and other marketing techniques that can give the company a competitive edge within the industry.
- Your work will be majorly based on the field(out of the office) and working independently, you will be expected to have the ability to manage your time, monitoring and recording expenses, quickly processing orders and following up on queries, planning your time on the road efficiently and keeping in touch with the rest of the team to make sure you don’t miss out on vital information.
- You will be expected to compile, and present lessons learnt report from activities such as promotions and launches that can help us perform better next time. You will need to do some basic analysis on promotions against the original proposal to see if we hit our targets in your accounts, and share this information across the company
- You shall prepare daily/weekly/monthly performance reports for management’s attention.
- Manage, monitor, assigned budget prudently and effectively and keep accurate records of income and expenditure
- Adhere strictly to Company’s laid down rules, regulations, procedures, policies and framework guiding the performance of duties and responsibilities.
You will be expected to be the Champion of Marketing / Sales Excellence:
- Have great awareness of our full product range and knowledge to enable you to offer adequate and timely advice to customers
- Must have the ability to check the pulse of our customer’s attitude so that we know those who are happy and those who are not.
- Listen closely to our customers’ complaints and compliments, to get to know what makes them tick so we can anticipate their future demands and keep them satisfied.
- Make sure you follow through on any issues, working tirelessly until the customer is completely satisfied.
You will be expected to tell the business what is going on:
- Through accurate, concise and regular reporting strategy you will be expected to communicate your Team’s performance to the company – telling the whole truth (Good, Bad or Ugly).
- Establish clear measures that focus attention on the things that really matter to the company and the customers.
- Communicate changes to requirements quickly to Senior Management and follow up actions until fully complete.
Qualification / Attributes
- High level of integrity and dependability.
- Minimum – HND qualification, and/or a Marketing professional with experience in managing large business accounts with a proven track record of results achieved over years.
- You will need to have excellent computer skills and proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and accounting software.
Do you display the following attributes?
- Passionate, energetic, keen to succeed – and a people person
- Able to quickly build effective, professional relationships based on mutual trust that can deliver fantastic financial results
- At ease with numbers and with commercial analysis, pulling together sales targets and proposals, with brilliant decision-making skills.
- Able to see the bigger (strategic) picture, as well as the more tactical and opportunistic ways to build on our business success.
- Someone who enjoys talking to and meeting customers, prospects, or anyone with an interest in building our business
- Interested in making money, hitting targets, being commercially astute and profit-focused at all times, with proven entrepreneurial flair
- Motivated by the desire to make a difference and willingness to constantly challenge yourself to improve every day, to celebrate success whether for yourself, your team and the company.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
12 total views, 1 today