Full-Time Business Development Officer
We are currently recruiting for the position of Business Development Officer.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 3 years
- Business Development Manager position is responsible for acquiring & managing clients, assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers towards the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
- The successful candidate will be a highly effective sales leader and be fully capable of managing own deals by navigating the customer through all facets of the sales process. The candidate will be a manager responsible for providing guidance to the Business Development Officer and ensuring all due diligence is completed and portfolio growth is achieved.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- 1.Developing growth strategies and plans
- 2.Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- 3.Increasing client base
- 4.Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- 5.Writing business proposals
- 6.Negotiating with stakeholders
- 7.Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- 8.Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- 9.Following industry trends locally and internationally
- 10.Drafting and reviewing contracts
- 11.Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- 3 to 5 years+ of experience (preferably commercial) working with an Investment Bank, Commercial Bank, Commercial Bank, Management Consulting Firm or in a Business Development Role (with experience in the financial services sector a plus).
- Working knowledge of the entire underwriting process from loan application to funds disbursement and collections.
- Understanding of credit risk and country risk management process.
- Understanding of credit risk mitigation and financing mechanisms.
- Strong financial and credit analysis skills and undertakes detailed data analysis.
- Ability to communicate and function in a culturally diverse and change oriented setting.
- Broad knowledge of applicable statutes, laws, and regulations that govern banking and lending in Nigeria.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Investments or related Business discipline.
- Demonstrated experience with managing day to day aspects of client relationships and projects including considerable experience meeting commercial milestones (i.e. achieving revenue or profit targets).
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment where you will be evaluated on your KPIs.
- Outstanding communication skills and a passion for creating an extraordinary customer experience regardless of the final credit decision.
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills including the ability to properly identify the key credit risks, and reach a prompt and well thought out credit decision.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
92 total views, 1 today