Temporary Business Development Personnel
The preferred candidate will be involved in the core sales process of SHIVTECH Limited as well as connecting with clients, generating value and revenue and B2B target-oriented sales job with rewards.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to
- Identifying the sectors, industries, and companies that can benefit from the services and solutions
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with a prospective client
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Procuring new clients through various means.
- Business Cycle Management, Account Management and selling multiple solutions offered by SHIVTECH Limited
- Attending networking activities to research and connect with prospective clients.
- Maintaining meaningful relationships with existing clients to ensure that they are retained.
- Suggesting upgrades or added products and services that may be of interest to clients.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Reviewing clients’ feedback and implementing necessary changes.
- Remaining in tune with trends in consumption to ensure that our offerings remain relevant.
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Managing company and client expectations
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Completion of Link Installation form and link termination form
- Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on all the accounts
- Responsible for working with the Sales and technical team to onboard and integrate new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Manage the sales with the sole focus of maximizing revenues on a timely, reliable, and consistent basis.
- Strengthen the company’s direct sales and business development capabilities.
- Run targeted sales & marketing campaigns for business development
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 2 years B2B sales experience especially in selling IT products.
- Computer Science Graduate
- Effective Communication and Presentation Skills.
- Strong analytical, networking, and management skills.
- Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
- As a complete information technology-enabled company, we expect our Business Development Executives to use the modern cutting edge sales method and protocols.
- Adopt new knowledge and software tools to increase productivity.
- Understand the fundamentals of sales and closing deals
- Experience in BFSI customer selling is an advantage
- Proven track record of growing business and exceeding revenue targets.
- Experience working for a recognized IT company
Salary Range: NGN 100, 000.00 – 150,000.00 (plus lucrative incentives)
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
46 total views, 1 today