Full-Time Business Development personnel
We are looking to hire an experienced Business Development personnel.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the daily financial activities of the enterprise, which include budget preparation and control, accounting, purchasing, and business planning and management;
- Ensures compliance with university policies and procedures, state, and federal regulations.
- Oversees the supervision of personnel, which includes work allocation, training, promotion, enforcement of internal procedures and controls, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Coordinates, designs, and implements internal financial reporting systems, financial controls, and management information systems in coordination with the automated financial reporting systems of the university.
- Develops and implements systems and processes to establish and maintain records for the operating unit.
- Prepares, in conjunction with the budget office, budget requests, operating budgets, legislative budget requests, and formal budget revisions as required.
- Coordinates the preparation of reports of disbursements, special analyses, and information reports for management; presents recommendations for changes and/or improvements, monetary control, and adherence to budgets.
- Evaluates and/or negotiates contracts for the purchase of services in coordination with the university purchasing department.
- Manages cash, cash-related receipts, accounts receivable and credit and collection functions, ensuring timely processing of billings, payments, and collection of program revenue.
- Maintains current information as to trends and developments in business; presents recommendations for marketing of programs.
- As appropriate to the needs of the unit, may oversee plant operations and/or auxiliary enterprises such as shipping and receiving, order fulfillment, postal services, and printing services.
- Develops or assists with the development and implementation of policies and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient and safe operation of the unit.
- May coordinate financial aspects of research proposals, contracts, and sub-contracts, including the development of the budget, proposal preparation, and adherence to funding requirements; serves as a liaison with university administrators, state, federal, and private funding sources.
- Participates in development, implementation, and maintenance of policies, objectives, short-and long-range planning; develops and implements projects and programs to assist in the accomplishment of established goals.
- Represents the organization at various community and/or business meetings, committees, and task-forces; promotes existing and new programs and/or policies.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Applicants should preferably be Female
- Should be highly skilled in the IT field
- The candidates must live in Ikeja and environs.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
11 total views, 1 today