Full-Time Business Development/Practice Manager
The Legal Concierge is an avant-garde organization established at the convergence of Law, Business, and Technology. We are defying the impossible by providing technology-based business solutions to businesses and legal service providers in Nigeria through innovation and smarter work paths. We are looking for young and upwardly mobile team members who have first-hand experience of the challenges and pressure that businesses face. We celebrate being different and often choose the path of divergence; the road less traveled. If you are looking to work differently and not compromise on the quality of work, we want to hear from you. We use a non-traditional “gig” model to provide bespoke services to individuals and organizations. We celebrate being different and often choose the path of divergence; the road less traveled. We are students of emerging trends and technologies so we stay ahead by identifying future trends and preparing businesses and firms to position themselves for future uncertainties. For more than 15 years, The Legal Concierge has successfully risen to the challenge to redefine the concept of law, business, and technology to achieve sustainable, transformational change within the Nigerian ecosystem. We are deliberately poised to enable lawyers to think in futuristic business-oriented terms and also help our tech enthusiasts build applications that can harness every opportunity to equip lawyers to provide remote technology-based bespoke services. The entire trajectory of all our products creates an easy space where like-minded individuals lead conversations that are idea-focused around issues in law, business, technology in a bid to further innovation and inspire tomorrow. As a leading consultancy and training organization, The Legal Concierge’s aim has always been to spark a niche thought and elevate the content and quality of conversations around the business and technological experience.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 5 years
The ideal candidate will be ‘linking arms’ with support from the CEO in driving the organisation’s agenda to achieve set business objectives in the Law-Tech space. Specifically, you will be involved in:
- Developing business development and marketing strategies including strategic, tactical planning and quality control.
- General facility management./ day to day operations;
- Business process/systems improvements; Developing the organizational traditions, implementing professional standards and work surroundings and facilitating communication.
- Responsible for the recruitment and selection of new hires, training and development, employee relations, counseling, personnel data systems, benefits administration and other HR functions for the legal, paralegal and support staff.
- Accountable for information and details sharing in meetings; Sends email correspondences to senior partners within the organization to provide information and updates
- Communicates and collaborates with inside and outside stakeholders, to enable all employees, suppliers and contractors understand the firm’s strategic plan and how it carries out its overall goals.
- Planning and preparing presentations
- Overseeing the development of marketing literature & Writing reports
EXTERNAL: Government, Regulatory & Stakeholders:
- Seek out and Work directly with relevant partners to institute, effectively coordinate and oversee the development of Company’s project strategy
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
- Responsible for following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings
- Identify and harness opportunities, conduct feasibility assessments to develop new businesses for improved returns and cost efficiencies.
- Maintain effective links with relevant Regulatory Authorities, Government and related Government departments aimed at aligning the Company’s Business Plans with National Objectives.
- Support application and relevant approvals, grants and consents to implement 2021 work program.
- Plan and execute community engagements including MOUs and other relevant agreements that needs community cooperation.
- Manage government and other stakeholders in development of new policies development/ opportunities and obtain relevant permits and approvals.
We are interested in hearing from you if you:
- Have strong organizational and interpersonal communication/leadership skills;
- Are deadline-driven, proactive, results-oriented, can multi-task, and is highly adaptable;
- Have strong Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Outlook) skills and IT/tech savvy;
- Are willing to reimagine your career as a part of innovative new frontiers within the Legal Industry
- Have Diverse Industry, Business Knowledge (Knowledge of Law firm practice is a plus), and a good grasp of the E-Commerce value chain in general
- Have skills and a knowledge base in Fundraising especially in the Non Profit Grant application process
- Can handle and synthesizing complex and diverse information
- Have People and stakeholder management skills
- Keen Sales & Marketing Development planning skills
- Have good Project management skills
- An expert Contracting and Negotiations
- Have an Intellectual curiosity with the desire to continue to develop professionally
Skills you need:
- Analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Financial Modelling and Valuation
- Credibility and experience to advise CEO
- High level of computer literacy
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work accurately, under pressure and tight deadlines
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Be energetic, highly motivated and results-oriented
- Be a self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Good multitasking capabilities
- Good interpersonal skills, Coaching and people management skills
- Team building/conflict management
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analyses.
- Proven Leadership/Managerial Skills
- Ability to be discreet & handle sensitive information
- A deep understanding of marketing principles and Stakeholder Relations
- A positive bubbly attitude with lots of laughter
- Team spirit and Plenty of initiative
- Personal accountability
- A bachelor’s degree in law (LLB) is preferred or Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related fields. (Minimum Second-Class Lower Division)
- A minimum of Five (5) years related work experience in an E-Commerce environment or as a Practice Manager in a legal office environment or Project management experience in consultancy in a law firm AND/OR other professional services firm (financial/accounting/education/consulting);
- CIPM, CIPD is an added advantage.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
19 total views, 1 today