Full-Time Business Development Specialist Job at Chanelle Microfinance Bank
Chanelle Microfinance Bank Limited is a State licensed microfinance bank. Our business focus is to provide financial inter-mediation and advisory to individuals, small/medium retail enterprises, mid-sized corporate organizations, e.t.c. The Bank has gone through a transformation process in the last few years and is better positioned in terms of leadership and focus.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Business Development Specialist
Job Location: (Lekki & Idumagbo) Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
About the Job
- An IT driven Microfinance bank with a state license currently operating in Lagos State with seven (7) branches is seeking to recruit self-motivated and result-oriented individuals who will deliver on the business development milestones of the Bank and ensure the Bank’s overall success and growth
. * The role requires a high level of business intelligence, persuasion and persistence to succeed.
- The environment is performance-driven as top sales results are expected on a daily basis.
- We are very ambitious hence you will have to be self-driven, audacious and business smart.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of experience in the banking industry, a proven track record of delivering on organizational revenue milestones and is able to drive growth strategy to increase growth, retention and relationship management.
- You will be required to oversee the overall responsibility of the branch, increase Branch profitability by building relationships with target customers, and deploy marketing strategies that create new business opportunities for the Bank.
- You will also manage and coordinate a team of marketing executives to ensure that they generate and follow through on leads generated.
- If this profile meets your career interest, we would like to meet you.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or HND in related field; MBA will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: with “Business Development Manager” as the subject of the mail.
19 total views, 1 today