Temporary Business Development Supervisor At A Large Conglomerate Company – Unocasa Limited
UnoCasa Limited – Our client, a large conglomerate is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Supervisor
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
- The ideal candidate will provide overall oversight, support and guidance to the proposal development process while supervising all business development initiatives.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage administrative tasks of the Business Development Processes.
- Provide regular correspondence with directors and board members with update on status of project.
- Assist in developing a budget for the department.
- Conduct market research and analysis to create sales and marketing initiatives for promoting products.
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop and implement new marketing and sales strategies.
- Create innovative product features to meet current and future business needs.
- Pulling off reports to assist with analysing reports to increase with sales
- Supervise the formulation of standard proposals in conjunction with team members and function head
- Supervise the implementation of proposal development process.
- Edit proposal documents for content and grammatical correctness
- Manage sales, transition and delivery of company’s products and services.
- Maintain a database of potential customer’s contact numbers and emails.
- Supervise the business development team in creating business plan, business model, project budget and scope of work.
- Take lead in deal negotiations, contract development, due diligence and other business development projects.
- Work closely with internal team to deliver business services with high level of customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Skills
- A Degree in Business Management, Marketing, Economics or any other relevant or related field of study from an accredited university
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar function
- Strong computer skills – MS Office Package
- Innovative thinking and use of initiative.
- Communication and Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and changing priorities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
14 total views, 1 today