Full-Time Business Manager
They are a fast growing Agriculture Company, they specialize in Poultry Products and they also have a Supermarket.
The ideal Business Manager would be responsible for creating business growth and expansion strategy, monitor and oversee the overall business operations, The manager will also be in charge of the finances of the business, manage people and operations.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
- Following industry trends locally and internationally
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
Skills and Requirements:
- BSC Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing and any related courses.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Strong leadership and problem-solving abilities.
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- B.s.c Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Marketing and any related courses.
28 total views, 1 today