Full-Time Business Support (Volunteer) at Nourishing Africa
Date Posted: 2021-01-27
The Nourishing Africa Hub serves as a platform for entrepreneurs to accelerate their work, connect with funders, markets, talent, and celebrate their successes on the Continent. The portal includes information about data, funding, knowledge, e-learning, African food and chefs, career opportunities, and other resources to enable entrepreneurs to scale their impact.
The position is for young people who are eager to apply knowledge of business practices and processes in a fast-paced, hands-on environment. The volunteer will assist in conducting research, analyzing data, writing reports, and making recommendations to improve effectiveness and efficiency.
In this role, you will be required to fulfil the following primary responsibilities working as a member of the Nourishing Africa team:
- Support planning and design of business processes and make recommendations for improvement
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Assist in resolving business issues using systems and data
- Provide logistical support to launch new programs and initiatives
- Support membership engagement activities
- Support the human resources/admin department as required
- May perform additional projects as directed by Supervisor
We are looking for volunteers who are creative, self-motivated, committed to excellence, with a passion for the agriculture sector. Below are key qualifications that we require:
- Minimum university degree (in view or completed)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills and attention to detail required
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and demonstrate initiative • Ability to work collaboratively with others
DEADLINE: FEB 28, 2021
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the job title as the subject of the email.
12 total views, 1 today