Part-Time Bytefin Available Employment Opportunity – Apply Now
Bytefin is an finance tech company and has been granted a loan business license by the Lagos government. Bytefin’s main business is to provide personal credit loan services to Nigerian citizens!. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
- An Operations assistantprovides assistance to the operations manager in the daily management of the business.
- Tasks will vary according to the business operations with a typical focus on the financialaspects of the business.
- Complete clerical and administrative tasks
- Provide feedback on company policies and procedures
- Make recommendations for business performance improvement
- Assist the operations manager in the daily management
- Cooperate with different departments to improve business operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a lending / finance environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong business acumen
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in technology especially Microsoft Office applications
- Proactive qualities with the willingness to learn
- Ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work long hours seated and in front of a computer.
Salary: N50,000 monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 6th July, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
36 total views, 2 today