Full-Time Call Centre Agent
Company description FORTUNEDGE SYSTEMS is a Premium, established and trusted provider of information security and infrastructure solutions across Nigeria with…
Job Ad & Profile Description
Position : Call Centre Agent
We are looking for Call Centre Agents.
- Interview clients during telephone calls to obtain information useful in providing effective solutions
- Achieve sales objectives by making telesales and utilizing upselling opportunities
- Handle customers’ orders and process credit card payments for transactions
- Proffer advice and recommendations concerning company products and services
- Manage inbound calls to ensure effective and timely resolution of customer issues
- Place outbound calls to verify customer satisfaction and to telemarket company products/services
- Ensure compliance with set standards of customer service when conversing with clients
- Assist customers in resolving issues with purchased products or services
- Create and update customer profile/accounts to allow for easy resolution of customer problems
Required profile for job ad : Call Centre Agent
- Good communication skills, especially listening, as that will allow you to ask better, more relevant, questions of customers.
- Empathy is important as you may be handling contacts from customers in difficult situations, so having natural empathy makes it much easier to build rapport with these customers.
- An ability to multitask will prove vital, as you will have to switch between multiple systems while helping customers and also switch channels frequently – from the phone to email, for example.
Other skills that make up a good Call Centre Agent include problem-solving, collaboration, patience, tech-savviness and the ability to socialize well.
Minimum of HND in any reputation institution
Job criteria for job ad : Call Centre Agent Job category :
IT, new technologies
Call centers, hotlines
IT, software engineering, Internet
Employment type :
34 total views, 2 today