Full-Time Cannon Projects (CP) Available Job Opportunity – Apply Now
Cannon Projects (CP) is an indegenous engineering and construction management firm a wealth of work expertise. The company has been in operation since 2005 when it was incorporated as a limited liability company under the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Cannon Projects has the equipment, manpower and experience to offer the needed peace of mind expect from a leading full-service construction company. CP operates as a multi-faceted engineering firm with expertise in Engineering, Construction management and technical support services with a presence in Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Supervisor
Location: Maitama, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Contract
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management, Construction Science, Civil Engineering, or related field is preferred.
- Proven experience working as a site supervisor.
- CPR and first aid certifications.
- Sound knowledge of building codes and construction safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of construction tools and equipment.
- The ability to interpret blueprints.
- Outstanding leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using “Site Supervisor” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 15th June, 2021.
Anybody asking you to pay money to schedule your interview or offer you job may be a scam
55 total views, 1 today