Full-Time Career Opportunities at iSabiDelivery
iSabiDelivery – We all have something that needs pickup or delivery and we most times get busy to run our Errands. iSabiDelivery offers a range of logistic service; door – door delivery, pickup & delivery, errand service, mail delivery and moving & packing service. We make getting items from one point to another easy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Customer Solutions Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing communications with independent and small/medium businesses (SMB)
- Gathering client needs not fulfilled by the Platform and sharing feedback internally in order to constantly improve client experience
- Advising existing integrators on last-mile delivery use-cases and keeping them up to date with the latest best practices and features
- Design, implement and maintain solutions that can improve business operations automation.
- Build tools to deploy, monitor and maintain our highly available, mission-critical cloud infrastructure, API, defining everything as code (this includes pipelines, templates and scripting in different languages).
- Provide support and Maintain our exiting WordPress platform, technology and APIs.
- Reviewing, maintaining, and creating content in the isabiDeliver Community, the Developer Portal, the API documentation, and also internal documentation
- Provide support for API customers.
- 2+ years of experience in Solutions Engineering.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or relevant hands-on technical experience.
- Curiosity to learn and ability to learn quickly in a fast-pasted environment, and come up with creative ideas for improvements.
- Experience in SaaS, WooCommerce, Shopify, big commerce, Magento, API implementation processes is an advantage.
Job Position: Live Operations Officer
Job Location: Lokogoma, Abuja
Working Conditions: Shift
- Customer service Interaction
- First level Customers Support
- Live operations monitoring
Requirements and Skills
- Good communication skills
- Computer skills
- Social media skills
- Can work without supervision
- Experience in Customer service.
N360,000 – N800,000 (Annual).
Job Position: Hub Manager
Job Location: Lokogoma, Abuja
Working Conditions: 40hrs/week
- isabiDeliver is looking for a highly organized and charismatic individual for the role of Hub Operations Manager, overseeing all aspects of the hub operations.
- On top of the duties, you would expect of a hub manager, a proactive interest in sales and marketing is essential and a vocal enthusiasm in this part of all it has to offer to businesses, subscribers, and clients.
- To manage, oversee and direct all aspects of the Hub’s operation including subscription, inventory, sales, marketing, and support.
- Collaborate across teams and functions to allocate resources and better the product
- Manage hub space allocation and order fulfillment
- Log incoming and outgoing items from the Hub according to the company standard of operation
- To maintain (joint) company standards and expectations.
- Establish meaningful relationships with external stakeholders.
- 1+ years in a supply chain/inventory role.
- Experience in the supply chain/logistics industry.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Quantitative ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Great computer skills (Word, Excel, etc).
- Knowledge of Health and Safety.
- Good attention to detail with an ability to see the bigger picture.
N480,000 – N900,000 (Annual).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email.
25 total views, 1 today