Responsible handling the till and receipt of all customer payment and credit transactions amongst other duties which include dealing with customers, helping them choose bakery products, up selling and packing purchased items..
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Respond to customers’ requests in the absence of an attendant.
- Assist customers in choosing items according to their tastes.
- Punch chosen items into the system.
- Provide customers with price information.
- Process cash and credit card transaction.
- Tender change and receipts.
- Perform daily bank deposits
- Provide them with information on additional items in order to meet up selling targets.
- Balance cash registers at the end of the shift.
- Check cash levels, and handle discrepancies, such as missing or excess cash.
- Ensure that the cash drawer is accurately balanced at the end the day.
- Offer samples to customers in order to get them to make extra purchases.
- Ensure that proper food safety guidelines are followed.
- Check stock levels, and inform bakery managers.
- Ensure that the right amount of change is available in the cash drawer.
- Create and maintain effective liaison with vendors in order to obtain timely and accurate deliveries.
- Handle cash drawer malfunctions, in order to ensure minimum downtime.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or numeric field
- Leadership Skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Decision and initiating action
- Analytical skills
- Presenting and communicating information
- Planning and Organizing
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in similar roles
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
29 total views, 1 today