Contract Cashier At Fountline Telecommunications
Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
Employment Type: Full-time
- Welcoming customers, answering their questions, helping them locate items, and providing advice or recommendations.
- Operating scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
- Balancing the cash register and generating reports for credit and debit sales.
- Accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
- Processing refunds and exchanges, resolving complaints.
- Bagging or wrapping purchases to ensure safe transport.
- Following all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards, or the purchase of specific items, such as alcohol or cigarettes.
- Maintaining a clean workspace.
- OND, NCE, HND, B.Sc
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Customer service or cashier experience.
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly.
- High level of energy with strong customer service skills.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Ability to stand, walk, lift heavy items, and work with other team members in a fast-paced environment to provide excellent service.
- Attention to detail.
- Helpful, courteous approach to resolving complaints.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in pdf format to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
44 total views, 1 today