Full-Time Chief Executive Officer At Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, an Engineering Consultancy Firm, is recruiting experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is looking for an experienced Chief Executive Officer or CEO to supervise and control all strategic and business aspects of the company.
- You will be the first in command in the company and responsible for giving the proper strategic direction as well as creating a vision for success.
- Develop high quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives
- Lead and motivate subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
- Oversee all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Make high-quality investing decisions to advance the business and increase profits
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Review financial and non-financial reports to devise solutions or improvements
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance, etc.
- M.Sc / MA in Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 20 years work experience.
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
67 total views, 1 today