Full-Time Chief Financial Officer (cfo) At Smart Partners Consulting
Smart Partners Consulting Limited – Our client, a firm that owns majority shares in various sectors; Real Estate & Asset Management, Property Development, Construction, Cinema Exhibition & Distribution, Fashion Retail and Food Retail is currently recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for all financial aspects of the company’s operations and provides leadership in the administrative, operational, and business/financial planning efforts of the company.
- Expert advisor on all financial matters for the company and all stakeholders
- Key partner in developing and implementing operational and financial strategy
- Outlines strategic roadmaps for current and future investments
- Management of the company’s liquidity and cash flow requirements.
- Oversees the companies risk management functions including general liability and risk mitigation.
- Forecasting corporate finance and budget development
- Ensures adherence to set budget, expenditures and other budgetary items.
- Advises on long-term business and financial planning
- Manages company profitability
- Monitors cash balances and cash forecasts
- Arranges for debt financing and equity financing.
- Develops and implements appropriate accounting policies, procedures and internal controls to safeguard the assets and returns.
- Oversees the issuance and management of financial information.
- Monitors the flow of funds; oversees financial functions of the company to ensure cash collection goals are met.
- Monitors all accounts receivables and dividends from all subsidiaries and ensures timely and accurate reports are generated.
- Conducts sector analysis and due diligence processes.
- Participates in developing new businesses and drafting of business plans
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related degrees.
- At least 10 years of work experience in a finance role where 5 years have been spent in a financial leadership role in a structured work environment. Strong professional affiliations with CFA, ACCA/ICAN.
- Broad Technical Skills.
- Expert Financial Management and Reporting Skills.
- Strong Commercial Awareness and Business Acumen.
- Ability to effectively manage Financial Resources
- An expert understanding of business and management principle
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Resume to: using job title as the subject of the mail.
86 total views, 1 today