Contract Chief Information Officer At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Information Officer
Reference No.: CIO
- Set objectives and strategies for the IT department. Establish IT Policies and Standards.
- Select and implement suitable technology to streamline all internal operations and help optimize their strategic benefits.
- Plan the implementation of new systems and provide guidance to IT professionals and other staff within the organization. Identify best technological equipment and software and establish partnerships with IT providers.
- Responsible for the Information Risk Management.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Electrical / Electronic or Telecommunications Engineering or other related discipline.
- A Postgraduate degree or professional certification in Telecommunication or Engineering Field will be an added advantage.
Experience / Competencies:
- Proven experience of at least 10 years at a senior IT leadership position.
- Excellent knowledge of IT systems and infrastructure – digital financial systems preferred.
- A strong strategic and business mindset. Solid understanding of data analysis, budgeting and business operations. Analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- History of delivering innovative system solutions and integrations in financial services.
- Good experience in designing / developing IT systems and planning IT implementation.
Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidate.
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as subject of the mail) with a scanned passport sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only short- listed candidates will be contacted.
105 total views, 1 today