Full-Time Chief Sales Officer
Our Client in the I.T industry is seeking the professional expertise of a Chief Sales Officer who will primarily be responsible for ensuring the integrated commercial success of our Client, as well as leading the company to meet growth and sales revenue targets. The preferred Candidate will supervise our client’s Sales, Product management and Marketing Units.
- Lead and direct the Sales and Product Development team in line with the company strategy to expand Our Client’s product/services within the designated region.
- Overseeing and reporting team activities with keen supervision.
- Driving all aspects of sales activities and strategies for the company.
- Responsible for developing, managing, and implementing a commercial business plan to achieve projected sales and profitability through the generation of new business from existing and new customers.
- Responsible for managing and retaining existing customer relationships and contracts in partnership with management and sales teams.
- Actively develop client relationships at a senior level and be responsible for delivering services that meet the market requirements and offering smart solutions to secure new business.
- Developing and maintaining a valid, healthy team pipeline. Growing individual employees into effective and knowledgeable Solution Sales Professionals and Technology Solution Professionals who are motivated and committed to their customers and internal teams.
- Managing a team of Solution Sales and Product Specialists in providing technical support and guidance to our customers. This includes providing and managing customers, where required, solution design sessions and proof-of-concepts (POCs).
- Developing a resource allocation strategy that enables effective opportunity engagement.
- Participating in Business Review meetings with key clients.
- Provide leadership, guidance and support to the sales, product and marketing team; train and motivate staff; develop appropriate succession plans.
- Hiring qualified individuals with high potential to succeed.
- Growing and maintaining healthy customer relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer/Electronics/Communications Engineering, Business Administration or Computer Science (MBA preferred)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an Executive, Commercial Management position in the IT Industry
- An extensive track record in Sales within the IT business
- Experience working in the African market.
- In-depth understanding of market research methods and analysis
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
View & Apply
16 total views, 1 today