Part-Time Chief Security Officer
A Retired Police Officer between the Ranks of Superintendent of Police and an Assistant Commissioner of Police with extensive knowledge in organizational security and consultancy
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Management level
- Experience Length: More than 20 years
- Develop and implement strategic security protocols and procedures.
- Provide strategic vision and direction in security aspects of an organization.
- Develop policies and protocols for securing and protecting sensitive information.
- Hire and recruit the best talent in building up the security of an organization.
- Coordinate cross team functional in maintaining vigilance and security of an organization.
- Develop logistics to protect intellectual property, copyrights and other related risks.
- Utilize information technology to protect electronic information resources.
- Initiate measures to protect highly sensitive databases.
- Develop and initiate procedures to protect company’s fixed assets
- Initiate safety measures to protect the lives and properties of a business unit.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
16 total views, 1 today