Please login/register to apply for this job.
15 Mar 2021
Part-Time Client Assistant Manager Broking
- Develop Pre-Renewal Strategy and Proposals
- Schedule and facilitate documentation of internal strategy meetings, including outcomes and next steps.
- Examining Insurance proposals of prospects and existing clients
- Collecting background information and assessments of risk (where necessary, visit to the client before risk placements), analyzing information obtained to identify probable policies
- Negotiating terms, ratings on behalf of the client
- Deciding the Wordings of the policies, also scrutinize policy documents to avoid onerous or unagreed terms
- Review policy terms and conditions to ensure competitiveness and identify probable gaps
- Strengthen and consolidate existing business relationships with clients via prompt service delivery
- Claim administration through timely claim notifications, scrutinizing claims documents obtained from clients to identify problem areas (if any), manage client’s expectations and ensure claims settlement within time stipulated in the Service Level agreement
- Process weekly and monthly claims reports
- Reconciliation of clients & insurers balance/statement of accounts where there are discrepancies
- At least 3 years of general insurance experience in a client facing role required
- Knowledge of insurance renewal end to end process and claims management
- Ability to review and understand coverage questions and insurance specification of contracts.
- Ability to effectively engage with carriers and clients to maintain renewal terms and existing business.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and fluency with other relevant online tools.
- Must successfully complete appropriate licensing exam(s) and/or maintain required licensing by completing various Continuing Education activities as needed. If already licensed, must be able to show valid confirmation of current licensing status e.g. Associate Member of CIIN.
- Strong communication skills in English.
Willis Towers Watson
View & Apply
25 total views, 1 today