Contract Cluster Managers (agency And Distribution) At A Newly Licensed Digital Payment Institution
A newly licensed digital payment institution in Nigeria with strong affiliation to one of the Leading Mobile Telecommunication in Africa desires to recruit highly competent, talented, self-motivated and result oriented individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cluster Manager (Agency and Distribution)
Ref No.: CM
Responsibilities / Competencies
- Develop a well-established and quality agent network to supports the bank’s business.
- Ensure availability of financial touch point across the states in the Cluster for 24/7 Service.
- Customize and execute the agency business strategy at Cluster level in collaboration with Head Office.
- Execute Agent education and training plan to ensure services adoption and awareness
- Ensure liquidity management efficiency
- Manage and Monitor agent performance and ensure compliance measures in line with regulations and business requirements in the clusters.
Qualification & Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- MBA or relevant post-graduate qualification will be an added advantage.
- Strong Selling, Presentation and Negotiation skills. Experience in establishing and building strong collaborative business partnerships with Partners.
- Strong strategic orientation, leadership, interpersonal, critical- thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 8 years’ experience in Customer Management, Sales. Trade Marketing, Activations or Direct Sales in Telco, FMCG, Banking or Insurance. Experience in Agent Management / Administration an added advantage.
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates
Application Closing Date
23rd November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should e-mail their Resume (quoting reference as the subject of the mail) with a scanned passport-sized photograph to:
Note: All applications will be treated in confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
86 total views, 1 today