Temporary Commercial lawyer (with sales & marketing background) – Remote role
We are looking for an intellectual Property lawyer/enthusiast with very strong interest in sales and marketing to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
Successful candidate will provide advice and guidance across a broad spectrum of commercial and corporate legal matters. Your work portfolio will include a diverse range of commercial agreements (including software and technology licensing), Intellectual Property issues (including patent protection, trademarks, design rights, protection strategies and brand portfolio management), and general corporate / commercial matters You will also be responsible for generating new business and growing existing accounts in a highly-productive environment. You will have strong academic qualifications in Law and at least 1 year post qualification experience as a commercial lawyer with a law firm.
Your responsibilities will include;
Assist with answering legal questions and provide legal advice * Draft NDAs, Non-compete agreements and Partnership agreements,
- Successfully securing new customers and maintaining relationships to enhance the growth of the business.
- Draft legal marketing content, whether for products and services, guidance, articles or other material, as required.
- Negotiating the best commercial option
- Utilising your time effectively, ensuring that you spend a minimum of 65% of your day on calls and emails.
- Research and understand a set product portfolio, ensuring the ability to advise customers on specific features and benefits suitable for their individual requirements; including providing samples for customers to evaluate product quality.
- Filing company registration, Filing trademark and patent applications
- Understand competitor research to support the business strategy for product pricing, providing value to the business competitiveness.
- Maintenance of a customer database ensuring all key contacts are updated as required, ensuring potential business is thoroughly pipelined.
- Attend meetings and events
- Undertake additional research to support discussions with customers and to cultivate further business opportunities.
Sounds great! What will I be working for?
- 2 weeks initial training paying N21,200 upon successful completion.
- Competitive starting salary between N980,000 to N1,200,000 per annum with commission on top. This means huge earning potential!
- Education Grant
- Personal development
Requirements for the role:
– Ability to write for a range of audiences including professionals
– Ability to create excellent presentations using graphic design tools such as PowerPoint, Prezi
-Excellent verbal communication.
-Ability to use Microsoft office packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, OneDrive)
-A recent Law graduate.
-Have a confident, friendly outgoing personality and be a good team player
– The role rewards hard work with amazing incentives so a strong work ethic is essential.
– Willing to travel within and outside of Lagos as required.
– Must reside in Lagos, Nigeria.
– Work occasional weekends as required.
– Existing infrastructure in place to work from home. This position is 70% remote; (working from home) and 30% onsite – you will be required to be in the office (in Lekki, Ikoyi or Yaba) only as required.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
View & Apply
93 total views, 1 today