Full-Time Commis Chef
JohnWood Hotel (by Bolton) is a new five-star luxury hotel situated in the heart of Abuja, Nigeria. At JohnWood Hotel, we are on a mission to create remarkable experiences for our guests by offering first-class hospitality services blended with elegance. We strive to offer the highest standard of service and provide our staff with an engaging environment that inspires creativity and freedom to deliver services beyond the expectations of our guests and at the same attain job satisfaction. We seek an extraordinary team player who is hungry to build exceptional careers in the hospitality industry to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 1 year
- The Commis Chef is responsible to prepare a consistent, high-quality food product, ensure courteous, professional, efficient, and flexible service and hotel operational standards. You will be also responsible for assisting Sous Chef in cooking and then ensuring that all stations are clean.
- Additionally, He/ She is responsible to prepare special meals or substitute items, regulate the temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and roasters, etc. Pull food from freezer storage to thaw in the refrigerator and Ensure proper portion, arrangement, and food garnish.
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of work experience in a similar role.
- Relevant qualifications.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.
Important Safety Tips 1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team. 2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
8 total views, 1 today